Saturday, May 10, 2008

Introducing us!

We're obviously a little bit nuts to chuck two great careers and travel around the globe but that is part of what makes us interesting! We both have a serious addiction to travel and to experiencing new cultures. But, here is a bit more for the curious out there...
























Jason


Who am I?
I was born and raised in Dobson, North Carolina, the Napa Valley of the East...well in about 50 years or so. I enjoy traveling, obviously, as well as skiing and diving.

What do I do in "real" life?
I was a Store Team Leader for Whole Foods Markets.

What countries am I most looking forward to?
Peru, Nepal, Bhutan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Indonesia Majestic Mountains and Amazing Diving.

What will I miss the most from home?
Friends, Family, and our Dog Ty

What am I worried about/scared of?
It's a tie: Montezuma's Revenge for 18 months or going crazy and delusional from taking the Larium (Malaria medicine)

Tracy

Who am I?
I"m a small town girl, born and raised in Sheyenne, North Dakota. Went to college at Elon in NC and moved out to Denver immediately after graduation. I currently live here with my hubby of 6 years, Jason, and have worked for PSB for the past 8 years as their external field director.

What countries am I most looking forward to?
Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia (Borneo), Argentina, India, Egypt & Jordan

What will I miss the most from home?
I will miss our family as well as our dog and cat (thanks mom & dad for taking care of them)! Then there are all of the simple things like hot showers, a soft bed, my huge closet & cooking for myself.

What am I worried about/scared of?
In two words....squat toilets (they scare me to death)

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Squat toilets terrify me too. I feel ill just thinking about them. Ugh.